Lion’s Mane - LuvByNature
Originally native to Brazil where it is referred to as “Mushroom of the Gods”, Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) is a mushroom that grows on trees, with long strand-like features that look similar to a mane. As mushrooms have been used extensively throughout history, recent studies on Lion’s Mane have shown it to be neuroprotective and have beneficial properties on the nervous system.
The polysaccharides found in the cell walls of Lion’s Mane are the bioactive compounds responsible for the health benefits it imparts. These compounds help to increase cognition, providing mental focus and clarity, as well as helping to manage stress and mood.
- 2 Vegetarian Capsules providing 1g of Organic Lion’s Mane Mushroom (Hericium erinaceus) derived from mycelium and fruiting body.
- U.S. Grown
- Standardized to 55% polysaccharides, 550 mg
- Contains No: sugar, salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, preservatives, artificial colors, or artificial flavors.
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO, and Vegan
- Contains nootropic compounds from both the fruiting body (hericenones and amycenone) and the mycelium (erinacine) that support memory, focus & brain health.*
- Helps strengthen memory and concentration as well as enhance cognitive abilities.*
- The polysaccharides of the Lion’s Mane mushroom could help induce neuronal differentiation and promote neuronal survival.*
- Helps support a healthy anti-inflammatory response.*
- May promote healthy circulation.*
- The polysaccharides from Lion’s Mane have been shown to fight fatigue.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.