Organic B-Complex, LuvByNature
B-vitamins are essential nutrients involved in most metabolic reactions. They play an important role in energy production, particularly from the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
These essential nutrients are also important for the production of healthy cells, hormones, neurotransmitters and other biomolecules. They are needed for healthy nerve, heart, brain, muscle and other important cell or tissue function.
The B-vitamins are water-soluble and therefore, not stored to any significant extent in the body. This is why we need to ensure adequate intakes of these nutrients on a daily basis.
Due to the excess consumption of refined and processed foods, the average person does not consume optimal amounts of these nutrients. Our Certified Organic Whole Food B-Complex provides these key nutrients in a natural food form while also incorporating an organic food blend.
- USDA Organic and VEGAN Certified
- 850 mg Organic Food Complex Blend:
- (Organic Quinoa Sprouts, Organic Rice Protein, Organic Yeast, Organic Black Strap Molasses, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Bromelain, Papain, Organic Strawberry, Organic Blueberry, Organic Raspberry, Organic Tart Cherry, Organic Pomegranate, Organic Cranberry)
- Free of major food allergens, Contains NO: dairy, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors
- Whole Food, Non-GMO, Simple and Clean Excipients
- Thiamin, riboflavin and niacin are essential for the production of energy from food. They also help support nerve and heart function and help the body produce *
- Vitamin B6 is needed to make neurotransmitters, chemicals that are essential for normal, healthy brain and nervous system
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid are both needed to make healthy blood cells, and both help support normal, healthy levels of homocysteine; a recognized cardiovascular “toxin”.*
- Pantothenic acid is needed to produce energy from fats, carbohydrates and proteins, while biotin is essential for the metabolism of fatty acids and glucose and assists in cellular energy *
*These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.