Nascent Iodine Supplement, 1 fl oz.
Energize and reclaim your health today with Detoxadine!
Detoxadine has been developed by our good friend, Dr. Edward Group and is a standardized nano-colloidal nascent iodine. It is produced with a transformative bio-elemental matrix and, with a glycerin base, is designed to be more gentle on your digestive system than iodine supplements that contain alcohol.
Detoxadine is created from 300 million-year-old salt deposits located more than 7,000 feet below the earth's surface. It is an extremely pure nascent iodine that is both concentrated and free of additives and toxins. Each drop is loaded with 650 micrograms of iodine and it's screened for radiation.
What are the benefits of nascent iodine?
- Supports thyroid health
- Promotes balanced iodine levels in adults and children
- Encourages focus and a sharp mental state
- Supports breast milk production and quality
- Provides immune system support and defense against environmental toxins
- Detoxifies mercury, lead, and toxic halogens like bromide, fluoride, and chlorine
1. Nascent iodine is the best form of supplemental iodine compared to any and all other iodine supplements, Detoxadine is the most easily absorbed and utilized form of iodine available.
2. Nutritionally supports the thyroid
Each drop of Detoxadine contains 650 micrograms of iodine to promote the normal iodine levels necessary to support the thyroid and encourage normal hormone balance.
3. Promotes detoxification
Fluoride, chlorine, and bromine compete with iodine for the same thyroid receptors. Having enough iodine available helps defend and detoxify the thyroid against these toxic halogens.
4. Unmatched quality
Unlike other iodine supplements which source iodine from the ocean, Detoxadine is created using 300 million-year-old salt deposits located 7,000 feet below the earth's surface. The result is an extremely pure and concentrated nascent iodine that is free of additives and toxins and also screened for radiation.
5. Potent, but gentle formula
Detoxadine is nascent iodine in a vegetable glycerin base. Unlike alcohol based formulas, it has an extremely gentle taste and is appropriate for adults and children alike.
Shocking statistics about iodine
- According to the World Health Organization, iodine deficiency is a public health problem in 54 countries.
- The CDC reports that iodine deficiency is one of the four major deficiency diseases in the world.
- The 2013 USGS iodine commodity summary warns that there is no substitute for iodine.
- According to UNICEF, iodine deficiency is the most avoidable cause of stunted physical and mental development.
Why is Detoxadine the best nascent iodine available?
- 3 drops = 1,300% of RDA and one bottle will last the average person 3 months.
- Ultra-pure nascent iodine is easily absorbable for optimal tissue saturation.
- Contains certified-USP grade iodine from an all-natural, deep earth source.
- Has a glycerin base with a mild, sweet taste, won't burn like alcohol!
- Never subjected to direct heat, harsh chemicals, or alcohol.
- Vegan-friendly, non-radioactive, and completely non-toxic!
What are the top 3 questions asked about Detoxadine?
1. Can I take Detoxadine while pregnant? Good nutrition is important, especially during pregnancy. Not only is an expectant mother providing for herself, but her developing baby as well. Many pregnant and planning-to-become-pregnant
women use Detoxadine to support their health.
2. Why is Detoxadine better than potassium iodide?
The nascent iodine in Detoxadine is pure and much easier for your body to absorb and use. In nature, iodine is attached to other elements as a compound, it doesn't exist pure. In these forms, absorption can be as low as 20%, making it biologically inefficient. Detoxadine is different because it provides a bioavailable, non-toxic nascent iodine that rapidly enters your bloodstream and disperses throughout your body.
3. How does nascent iodine affect my thyroid? The thyroid converts iodine back to mono-elemental iodine and immediately recombines it as an essential mineral element with protein configurations to form the thyroid hormones T3 and T4. Simply put, nascent iodine supports the thyroid and hormone
Nascent iodine is the most effective supplemental form of iodine. It is an atomic form of iodine with an incomplete number of electrons, giving it a high electromagnetic charge. The body can absorb and use nascent iodine easily for
metabolic and detoxification processes.
USP Kosher certified vegetable glycerin
More gentle and stable than alcohol, USP Kosher certified vegetable glycerin is the best solvent base for Spagyrex® formulations.
Triple distilled water
Purified water is one of the best neutral carriers. It’s effective, gentle, and, unlike alcohol, appropriate for everyone.
Take 3 drops by mouth, immediately follow with purified water and swallow. Use once daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your healthcare provider before taking if you are pregnant or nursing, have thyroid or cardiovascular issues, or have other medical concerns.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
So far, this seems to be helping in some mystical magical way. I can't describe the actual effects, but overall, my 'feeling' is enjoying something. The taste is similar to a shot of Betadine, so there is definitely some iodine in here. I'll report more if I can explain better, later on.