- Black Walnut (green hull)
- Black walnut hull is of the most potent herbs for removing harmful organisms from the intestinal tract. The high tannin content of the green hull is primarily responsible for this effect. Other constituents such as juglandin, juglone, and juglandic acid are also involved in the purging process. Research suggests black walnut can oxygenate the blood to create a hostile environment to harmful organisms. The green husk also contains organic iodine, which assists the cleansing of harmful organisms.
- Wildcrafted Epazote (leaves, seed) Rich in ascaridole, epazote is an herb of choice for attacking and expelling various harmful organisms that take up residence in the intestinal tract.
- Diatomaceous earth
- Organic Neem (leaf)
- Organic Clove (bud) Clove Bud is considered one of the best herbs for killing eggs from harmful organisms and it also discourages fungus.
- Organic wormwood [Artemisia absinthium] (leaf/stem) Wormwood has been used as an intestinal cleansing herb as far back as 1600BC. Wormwood creates an extremely hostile environment for harmful organisms in your intestinal tract and promotes healthy digestion by increasing liver and gallbladder secretions.
- Fulvic Acid
Take 3 capsules 20 minutes before breakfast and 20 minutes before lunch.
Take 5 capsules 2-3 times weekly before bedtime. A 40 day program is recommended before starting maintenance.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not take if pregnant or nursing. Consult your healthcare provider for any additional concerns. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Customers ...
Warning: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm or birth defects. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov